WEEK 1 BLOG

     Hi there. I don't want to introduce myself as it is boring and cliched. The real reason for me writing this blog thingy is because we are tasked to do so. You can say that we're pushed to do this but at the same time I think this is a little bit therapeutic, not just for me but for everyone. 

    We were asked to do the Berkeley Test and guess what, of course you can't. I got 62.42 out of 100, I guess that means I'm above average. In the test I scored high in "collaboration", 80 out of 100, which says that I am able to advance the common purpose of a team/group and can look beyond their specific roles. I can certainly say that I am willing to work on people I know I can learn from, everyone has their own way of solving problems. 

    My second highest score is "perfection" which says I can successfully look outside of the current challenges to find suitable resources. Hmm, does that equate to being flexible in situations? I can somewhat give this to myself. 

    I did another personality test, the 16 personality test specifically. I am said to be INFJ - T or an Advocate.  


    The result seems unrealistic. I am an ADVOCATE!? The word itself is somewhat unbelievable to me. From what I know of myself I support causes but not something that can be labeled as an advocate. According to the result, my strengths are creative, insightful, principled, passionate and altruistic. My weaknesses should be are sensitive to criticism, reluctant to open up, perfectionistic, avoiding the ordinary and prone to burnout. I agree to the weaknesses but not the perfectionistic. I really don't know what to make of this result. Am I really an advocate? Like legit?







Comments